Tuesday 2 July 2013

i wish i had her wardrobe..





i don't know if anyone else who reads blogs religiously does this, but i feel pretty much a constant feeling of jealousy when i read through my regualr blogs! the hair, the outfits, the photography, the fun etc etc! it makes me want to be more creative in both what i do and how i present myself! i guess i shouldn't see this as a bad thing and use the inspiration i find to make a really likeable blog! 

i think i'll make a post on what are my favourite blogs just incase you haven't heard or seen them before..sharing is caring after all but for now i will share with you my celebrity crushes and who give me major wardrobe and hair envy.

from top to bottom..

cara delevingne, alexa chung, mary-kate olsen and zooey deschanel..sigh.

samantha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment