Friday 12 July 2013

new shop, appropriate logo?

well i've been super busy sewing lots of different things for my new little business idea, as i mentioned in my last post i came up with the idea of a little online menswear accessory company! at the moment ive made some bow ties and pocket squares and going to start making some wallets and ties too for both men and boys. as i want to target it at the wedding market ive also started making some cake toppers, ring bearer pillows and mr and mrs chair signs! its all very exciting and as i'm not currently working its been amazing to get stuck into a project and feel creative again! 

so as the title suggests i wanted to share my logo idea with you all! the name of my shop is going to be the bearded chap! bearded because its for men and chap because it happens to be part of my surname, it fits and its personal to me! so fingers crossed it'll go somewhere! so this is the result of the logo..


it was a result of my intial idea of using a victorian era gentleman with a beard and this beauty caught my eye instead after a play on photoshop this it the result! its simple, can be made into a stamp and its pretty unique (i hope). 

any opinions would be amazing! thank you!

samantha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment