Thursday 22 August 2013

getting to know me..Q&A

Well as a new blogger and reading others I feel maybe I should do a little about me post just in case I actually have anyone who reads this and is curious what makes me, me! I just googled for some question inspiration and found these on another blog so here goes..



1. Are you named after anyone? Yes actually, a page 3 model called Samantha Fox, not the most classy of reasons but I like my name so can't complain too much!
2. When was the last time you cried? I cry a lot, well not everyday but I personally feel so much better when I cry and the last time was Monday after the doctor fobbed me off!
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes! I'm a pretty good friend so I think I'd like me
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes sometimes its necessary!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes! Although I'm a little scared of heights I'd love the rush!
7. What’s your favourite cereal? I don't think I have one? maybe coco pops?
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Well working in fashion I think I tend to notice peoples clothes, it's not in a horrible judgemental way but curiosity!
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings!
9. What is your eye colour? Brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings!
11. Favourite smells? Freshly cut grass, nice aftershave and bacon!
12. Summer or winter? Summer but I love layering up for winter!
13. Computer or television? Computer..one word! Pinterest! But I also watch my favourite tv programmes online! Convenient!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Australia for 7 months! Was awesome!
15. Do you have any special talents? No particularly, I'm creative if that's a talent!
16. Where were you born? Gorleston, Norfolk
17. What are your hobbies? Sewing and crafting, pinterest, reading and attempting to write my own blog and I've been learning the ukulele!
18. Do you have any pets? No I wish!
19. Favourite movie? All time is Romeo and Juliet, but I have tons of others!
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes.. 2 sisters, 1 half brother and 2 step brothers!
I think that’s the end of it!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy! Career wise I want to aim for a position in the creative department of the head office of a well known fashion brand

And that's all for now..

samantha xo

No comments:

Post a Comment